- What is something mom always says to you?
- What makes mom happy?
“Coffee.” (Mom’s note: Accurate.)
- What makes mom sad?
“No coffee.” (Mom’s note: Also accurate.)
- How does your mom make you laugh?
- What was your mom like as a child?
“Me & sissy.”
- How old is your mom?
- How tall is your mom?
“18.5 inches long”
- What is her favorite thing to do?
“Play with me.”
- What does your mom do when you’re not around?
- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“I don’t know.”
- What is your mom really good at?
- What is your mom not very good at?
- What does your mom do for her job?
“Team chat!” (Mom’s note: Theme Team, you’ve made an impression!)
- What is your mom’s favorite food?
- What makes you proud of your mom?
- If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“One of those robot thingees from cartoons.”
- What do you and your mom do together?
- How are you and your mom the same?
“We have the same skin.”
- How are you and your mom different?
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
“Hawaii!” (Mom’s note: Highly accurate.)