I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- A neat egg dyeing technique at IndieFixx – One of my favorite parts of Easter is dyeing eggs, and I can’t wait to share the tradition with Ellie (when she’s a little older, of course). Until then, I’m happy to try this on my own.
- Creating the perfect iPhone app for your biz at Design Sponge – I’ve been working on a mobile Web project at the office, so I’m in an iPhone-ready mindset. This article has some very helpful information about the process.
- Handmade Spaces: Jennifer Ladd at Modish – Loving these colors!
- Not Martha’s vacation slides of her time in Paris – Chocolate. Chocolate? CHOCOLATE!
- Yummy pink at Poppytalk – I admit it. I have a love/hate relationship with pink. When I was four, my parents built an addition onto their house. When asked what color my new room should be, I (of course) answered, “PINK!” I spent the next 16 years sleeping within walls the color of bubblegum (and loudly complaining about it for the latter half of those years). I’m still drawn to all things pink, although now I’m a bit pickier about the shade!
Find these and more at my shared favorites on Google Reader!
In defense of the PINK bedroom…she picked it out. Of course, she was only four years old but nothing else would do. It took four coats of paint to cover it and we still have a very PINK closet.