I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- An adorable collection of modern alphabet posters at Design*Sponge
I especially love the first one.
- I have seen this look in my own child’s eyes before
Intense! MyFirstFail.com is always good for a laugh.
- Happy 40th, Sesame Street! Cake Wrecks celebrates with Sunday Sweets
If I had any baking talent at all, I’d attempt one of these for Ellie’s first birthday. The poor kid will be lucky if she gets a cupcake that’s not burnt to a crisp.
- The perfect mid-century modern calendar at Jenn Ski
Want! Want! Want! Jenn’s handmade and vintage finds are superb.
- Environmentally-friendly dollhouses at Cool Mom Picks
You realize the only reason we had a kid was so I’d have an excuse to buy all the cool stuff I wanted to play with when I was little… right?
- Tech Support Cheat Sheet courtesy XKCD
As someone who does a fair amount of tech support at her job… this is brilliant.
Find these and more at my shared favorites on Google Reader!
Ooo… FUN! Great of you to share them too 🙂 I love the baby’s face & the dollhouse 🙂
Those links sound like lots of fun…I’ll have to go and check them out.