I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- An adorable collection of modern alphabet posters at Design*Sponge
I especially love the first one.
- I have seen this look in my own child’s eyes before
Intense! MyFirstFail.com is always good for a laugh.
- Happy 40th, Sesame Street! Cake Wrecks celebrates with Sunday Sweets
If I had any baking talent at all, I’d attempt one of these for Ellie’s first birthday. The poor kid will be lucky if she gets a cupcake that’s not burnt to a crisp.
- The perfect mid-century modern calendar at Jenn Ski
Want! Want! Want! Jenn’s handmade and vintage finds are superb.
- Environmentally-friendly dollhouses at Cool Mom Picks
You realize the only reason we had a kid was so I’d have an excuse to buy all the cool stuff I wanted to play with when I was little… right?
- Tech Support Cheat Sheet courtesy XKCD
As someone who does a fair amount of tech support at her job… this is brilliant.