Booyah! Back from Boston and feeling surprisingly energized. Maybe a vacation from the day job was exactly what I needed.
While I was away, celebrating my birthday and figuring out how to use MBTA public transportation (with the help of my friends, of course), my photography was featured on Artist a Day! Yay! I find it a bit odd that the show pieces they chose were from 2004 and not something more recent, but whatever. The extra link-age was a nice birthday gift.
I’ve got another custom doodle to tackle tonight. My shop has done exceptionally well this month–in fact, it’s been my best month for sales yet, so pardon while I brag a little. 🙂 If you don’t want to watch my head swell, you should check out some of these links instead:
- I’m really admiring JennSki’s work right now. These new pieces in particular. I am a sucker for bright, vibrant colors.
- I have a new toy. I would have bought the iPhone, but AT&T gets terrible reception in this neck of the woods. I already own one cell phone that doubles as a paperweight.
- It’s the 50th anniversary of the LEGO block building toy today, and Google has a nifty new banner up to celebrate. I should have known that LEGOs are Aquarian…
- There’s a great article about Orla Kiely up at sfgirlbybay. I love the designs, but I think I love the fashion photography more.
- More new design pretties from om home at Design Sponge.
- I can has pretty house? Or maybe this one?
- I’m in a Valentinesy mood these days. Cupcakes go really well with Valentinesy.
- Monsters! Want!
Congrats on the Etsy success, that’s very exciting! And I am very jealous of your iPod touch! I just filled my 60gb photo and it’s left me yearning for more.
well done with the shop! i just had a look, HEAPS of good stuff in there!