I have this burning desire to write something, but I have absolutely nothing to say. Maybe this is a cry for attention. Or perhaps I’m just desperate for the last 20 minutes of my work day to be over, and need whatever distraction I can possibly get.
What is Caro thinking right now?:
- I could really get into this bento thing.
- I love my car, Tyrtle, a little green Volkswagen Golf. It is a wonderful car, except this morning it leaked on me. It seems there is a broken seal around the moonroof, because when the S.O. braked, water from last night’s rain came streaming into my lap. Good morning, Caro! Fancy a shower?
- I do not have enough money to warrant having such a bad case of the gimme-gimmes.
- There need to be more games like GrowCube.
- Speaking of growing, my job is growing on me. Growing on me like mold on stale bread.
- I can walk!
- I am going home to a new dishwasher! Though word around the cubicle is, the S.O. left the house and forgot to turn off the tap. I may be going home to a flooded kitchen, too.
- 4:21? It’s only 4:21? Arrrgh!
- Finally, I just want to take a moment to thank Mr. Columbus for making the upcoming three-day weekend possible. Now if it would only get here faster.