I collect links the way some people collect magazine clippings for an inspiration board, and Google Reader allows me to star and share interesting tidbits I find as I’m reading. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- How to make ice lanterns, at Design Sponge – A glittery consolation prize for living in a place where you can’t feel your fingers six months out of twelve.
- Dash and Albert rugs, featured at Maine Maven – Kristen always knows where to go for yummy Maine finds. Ever since we redid our downstairs in hardwood, I’m on the lookout for inexpensive coverings, and these colorful throw rugs will do the trick.
- Little Leg Warmers feature at S. Jane Craft – I’m not usually an impulsive shopper, but I loved LLW’s work the moment I saw it, and knew I had to have this quilt and pillow set for Ellie’s room. Brooke’s designs bring a fresh, modern twist to the traditional quilt.
- Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hische, featured at Poppytalk – A new day, a new drop cap–and an excellent way to spruce up your blog. I may need to design and employ some fancy drop caps for my own sites, come to think of it.
- Michael Cogliatry Photography at The Shiny Squirrel – A nice mix of the everyday with a touch of weird–just to my liking. Visit his professional Web site to see more.