What’s the nerdiest thing about you?
“Nerdiest” would imply the one, most nerdy thing. One? Just one thing? Well, okay.
Hi, my name is Sheara! I’m a 60 Undead Priest and a Blood Guard of <Grim Determination> on the Earthen Ring server. For the Horde!
Need I say more?
Other nerdy facts about myself, because just one nerdy fact does not a good blog post make:
- I’ve had an online journal/blog/personal Web site since before I hit puberty. To me, Web design is an artform.
- I use a Mac,
and I like it. No, I <3 it.
- I went to a special high school for nerds called the Maine School of Science and Mathematics (alternately known as the Maine School of S & M).
- I graduated from university with a degree in New Media. “New Media” is Latin for “nerd”.
- I’ve been known to abuse the emoticon. 🙂
- Lists. Lists everywhere. Lists about anything and everything, as long as it’s a list.
- Megapixels turn me on.
- And finally… I’m spending my lunch break writing this instead of eating lunch. That pretty much sums it up!